Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bringing You The Important Things In Life

Your Porn Star Name Is...
Albino Kitty

12 comments:

Anndi said...

Hmmm.. Champagne Waters. Sounds like I'd be in a fetish film...

Desert Songbird said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

[[catching breath]]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG - I'm...wait for it...

....
....
....

"Golden Delicious"

!!!!!!

Tisha! said...

Honey Caves ROFLMAO!!!!

Happy Mother's Day Albino Kitty!

Miss Frou Frou said...

Mine's Sweetest Sin... but of course, it is...

Actually party game: first pet's name and first street you lived in was your porn name - mine was Smoky Acacia

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh dear I think I hurt Desert :P

HONEY CAVES??! What an AWESOME name Tish. And yes Anndi you do sound like would be behind the beaded curtain in the "others" catagory.

Miss Frou I remember that game. See here is my problem, my parents lived in a school bus or commune. I suppose if I go to my childhood home where I lived the longest I would be Cammie Van!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh and you notice, none of the guys post what THEY got. Chickens.

No Mas said...

Hmmm - Alotta Vagina - puhleeze!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Hey it could be worse. I just did my Drag Queen name and got...

Sofonda Cox

Jansky T said...

Mine was Rod Steele.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well you go, Rod!

First guy to fess up to his name ;)

Odat said...

I love these quizes....mine was:
Sindee Slickbooty....
(call me "slick" for short)..hehe
Peace

Cinnamon Girl said...

Slickbooty?!?! Damn I think you tie with Tisha for the kinkiest!

statcounter